Thursday, June 21, 2012

APP NINJA #3


When a mystery package arrives, the only thing that the "monster" inside wants is candy. If you still don't about what (game) app I am talking about then you are missing on a lot of fun. So this game is also basic, at first. You have to cut the rope in the right way to feed the "monster" and that gets a lot harder as you progress through t the game.

 I myself am not much of a fan of this game cause it takes a hell of a lot of time to complete one level! The fell for precision and timing is crucial which in my case means, doing the level over and over and over again. So what's the final verdict? I like it even tough once I start playing I soon quoit to play something more fun. But I think those who have the nerves to play something like this where thinking is required will have a lot of fun. 

App ninja likes 4/5

+ extra fun

No comments:

Post a Comment